Feedback Form for IRIX Network
Feedback Form for IRIX Network
I invite everyone here to fill out this anonymous survey I setup to let us know how we're doing, and what you think should be a focus:

https://forms.gle/Trfnaicur7Mfq3m16

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 91
Website Find Reply
04-09-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: Feedback Form for IRIX Network
Some people have responded about emulation here. If you want to support that, donate to the MAME Project. I'm leaving the work to them; it's a very specialized skill to work on emulation, and the majority of people, including myself, have zero skills in it

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 91
Website Find Reply
04-09-2019, 02:22 PM