Pls. Help. Forum SW says I'm a spammer....
Pls. Help. Forum SW says I'm a spammer....
Hi,

I was a user on Nekochan and I tried to make an account here.

The forum software says my e-mail address is associated with a spammer.  I had to make this account with a throw-away e-mail address.  I'd like to have my e-mail address reflect my real e-mail address, but I can't change it myself.

I've had this email address for ~20 years and I don't spam anybody Smile.  The domain is ix.netcom.com.

Thanks,
Jeff

EDIT:  I had to download Firefox to post this, because the software *also* said my browser (Palemoon on Linux) appears to be a Spambot....  What's going on with this????
Axatax
Octane

Threads: 4
Find Reply
02-26-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Pls. Help. Forum SW says I'm a spammer....
Hey Jeff,

We use Cleantalk, a PHP-based cloud API system that is used to control spam (because I hate Captchas and refuse to use Google)

You can change your email address now, I should have whitelisted your IP/username so you can be exempt from it.

Good to have you here.

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 89
Website Find Reply
02-26-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Pls. Help. Forum SW says I'm a spammer....
Thanks a bunch and good to be back!!
Axatax
Octane

Threads: 4
Find Reply
02-26-2019, 08:43 PM