New Moderator: dexter1

For discussion, news and announcements relevant to the site.
Krokodil

Re: New Moderator: dexter1

Post by Krokodil » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:17 am

I doubt I'd bother going back to Nekochan at this point. If it was to come back, all the usual nonsense would return with it, that being the greybeards and crazy people and jerks and know it alls and I don't miss the no sharing policies either.

I understand why sharing wasn't allowed over there. But it's time to get with the times and this is the right place to do it.
:Octane2c: :Indigo2_IMP: :Octane: :O2:

vishnu

Re: New Moderator: dexter1

Post by vishnu » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:29 am

Krokodil wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:17 am
I doubt I'd bother going back to Nekochan at this point. If it was to come back, all the usual nonsense would return with it, that being the greybeards and crazy people and jerks and know it alls and I don't miss the no sharing policies either.
That's basically why Pete himself stopped participating, probably (IIRC) 10 years ago. He even got to the point where he was kicking some of the biggest jerks off the site (*cough* emGee *cough*).
Krokodil wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:17 am
I understand why sharing wasn't allowed over there. But it's time to get with the times and this is the right place to do it.
Yeah. The "no one cares" thing with regard to IRIX software was more or less the universal case when I joined nekochan in way back in 2007...
Project: Temporarily lost at sea
Plan: World domination! Or something...