General Chit-Chat Thread
RE: General Chit-Chat Thread
Ok, so some updated. What do you guys think of this view now?

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 82
Website Find Reply
08-27-2018, 02:58 AM
Definitely improved. The horizontal margins between the posts and the edge of the page could probably stand to be a little less huge, but this is pretty usable.

Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/SH-09/MT-32/D-50, Yamaha DX7-II/V50/TX7/TG33/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini/ARP Odyssey/DW-8000/X5DR, Ensoniq SQ-80, E-mu Proteus/2, Nord Lead 2, Behringer Model D
commodorejohn
PDP-X

Threads: 6
Find Reply
08-27-2018, 03:50 AM
We'll work on a custom theme once MyBB 2.0 comes out. No point in paying for effort on it until then.

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 82
Website Find Reply
08-27-2018, 04:04 AM