Error sending mail when trying to request a wiki account
Error sending mail when trying to request a wiki account
When trying to request an account on the wiki, I get the following error message:

Quote:Error sending mail:

Failed to send data [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 550, response: 5.4.6 Unusual sending activity detected. <a href=https://www.zoho.com/mail/help/usage-policy.html target=_blank>Learn more.</a> Use the link mail.zoho.com/UnblockMe to unblock)]

This persists no matter what email account I use, be it Outlook, Zoho, or one from my own website. Please advise.
Hālian
O2

Threads: 1
Website Find Reply
09-08-2018, 06:39 AM
RE: Error sending mail when trying to request a wiki account
I'll look into it. Please standby, I won't be able to look more into this until this evening.

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 82
Website Find Reply
09-08-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Error sending mail when trying to request a wiki account
This appears to be fixed.

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 82
Website Find Reply
09-08-2018, 11:18 PM