Nekochan? the future?
Nekochan? the future?
What happened? I own irix.io. Should I point it here?
opcode
O2

Threads: 6
Find Reply
07-12-2018, 08:05 PM
Re: Nekochan? the future?
<URL url="http://forums.irix.cc/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49">http://forums.irix.cc/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49</LINK_TEXT>

I'm updating this post with the latest.

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 82
Website Find Reply
07-13-2018, 02:58 AM
Thanks Kazuo. I hope we can at least get a DB dump of the forum. It would be really bad if we were to lose all of that data. I am not sure if our community would ever be able to duplicate that level of information. What are hosting costs looking like per year? I would be willing to chip in.
opcode
O2

Threads: 6
Find Reply
07-13-2018, 02:08 PM
You can support us on our Patreon (Link is at the root forum level and the front page)

Server costs are about $50/mo. If you prefer to not use Patreon and still want to donate, message me or email me for paypal

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 82
Website Find Reply
07-13-2018, 08:33 PM