Raion's Development Log
Raion's Development Log
I will be building some software, including distributing any patches or hacks, for some programs in this thread. This is both documentation and distribution. I will package software every so often and dump it here.

For now, I'll report success with the latest tcsh. I installed it with the following flags (no other flags in my shell resource files):

--prefix=/usr/local CC=c99 --disable-nls

I will be setting up a proper build environment for releases. Currently, I'm just having to hack around with manual switches until all of the software is how I like it.

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 82
Website Find Reply
12-27-2017, 05:12 AM
Re: Raion's Development Log
Compiling stuff with larbob today. We've managed to get sudo working:

./configure CC=c99 --prefix=/opt/local --sysconfdir=/opt/local/etc --enable-static-sudoers --enable-static --disable-shared --disable-root-sudo --with-timeout
make
make install

The magma of our souls burns with a mighty flame! Gurren Lagann! Just who in the hell do you think we are!?

Proud member of Team Gurren, the founder, operator, and developer behind IRIX Network. 

I'm carrying on Pete's legacy, and while I'm not perfect, I'm the only man for the job. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

[Image: daigurrensig.png]
Raion
Operator

Threads: 82
Website Find Reply
08-06-2018, 07:34 PM