Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day job
RE: Day job
(Yesterday, 04:42 PM)Irinikus Wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:33 PM)JacquesT Wrote: My friend flies around in a little Cessna, going from reserve to reserve working for KZN wildlife building designing hides and shelters. He loves it, says he'd happily retrain to pilot around the place. At least he's not stuck in an office all the time.

I simply wouldn't be able to survive working in an office at all, form me work is sitting in a crew room, drinking coffee (Talking Shite with my fellow colleagues) and flying! Smile

Bliss! My 7.5 hours a day are spent in an office with no opening windows, with a 1:30 commute morning and night Sad  At least I go through some lovely countryside for 3/4 of my journey.
Octane  1x 400Mhz R12k, 1Gb, V8, 6.5.30m

O2 300Mhz R12K (R10K upgrade mod),  384Mb, 6.5.30m, FPA  with  1600SW (Original R5K chassis, mobo and cpu in storage)
JacquesT Offline
Octane

Threads: 26
Find Reply
Yesterday, 04:51 PM
RE: Day job
(Yesterday, 04:51 PM)JacquesT Wrote: Bliss! My 7.5 hours a day are spent in an office with no opening windows, with a 1:30 commute morning and night Sad  At least I go through some lovely countryside for 3/4 of my journey.

It's not heaven on earth though, because as nice as it might be to fly, it doesn't satisfy your creative side, and that's a bit of a problem! (I know of quite a few other pilots who suffer from this problem.)

At least in your line of work, you get to make use of your creative side! Smile

Let's face it, people seem to be happiest when they create!
[Image: rZbyrYx.png]
(This post was last modified: 7 hours ago by Irinikus.)
Irinikus Offline
Tezro

Threads: 65
Discord: Irinikus
Find Reply
7 hours ago